- Nuevos productos
- Tecnología de termoregulación
- Industria de la construcción
- Industria de la procesos
- Aplicación de Agua
- WaterProfi Acoplamientos de conexión rápida y boquillas de pulverización
- WaterProfi Lanzas de riego
- Water Profi Acoplamientos de garra y boquillas de pulverización
- Acoplamientos de garra para aplicaciones de agua potable
- Acoplamientos de garra para aplicaciones con requisitos de higiene elevados
Quick Connect Couplings and Spray Nozzles
The WaterProfi by LÜDECKE® quick connect couplings are entirely made of nickel-plated brass. This makes them more robust and wearresistant compared to similar plastic couplings.
To guarantee enhanced usability, the quick connect couplings have been thoroughly optimised. For example, the new compact version is now very light in weight.
The ball shut-off further improves one-hand operation and greatly facilitates your job. The smooth surfaces avoid dirt from collecting and are easy to clean.
All quick connect couplings can be combined with the WaterProfi by LÜDECKE® spray nozzle and wand nozzle.
- High-quality materials
- Robust, absolutely leakage-proof and durable
- Easy to couple
- Compact size and ergonomic sleeve outline
- Smooth surfaces to prevent dirt from collecting
- Wide pressure range and high flow rates
- Compatible with standard plug profiles
- Different sizes, connection and valves types
Excellent Quality for Trouble-Free Use
The quick connect couplings are ideally suited for water pipes in industrial applications, trades, gardening, landscaping or private households. Due to their one hand operation, they can be used especially in areas which require a quick and flexible way of working.
Connected in Seconds
To connect, push the plug into the coupling. The locking sleeve automatically slides towards the plug and engages.
To disconnect, use one hand to hold the plug firmly. With your other hand push back the locking sleeve and pull the plug from the coupling. After disconnecting, the locking sleeve automatically slides back into its original position (when using non-valved couplings, shut off the media supply before disconnecting).
WaterProfi Spray Nozzle
The WaterProfi by LÜDECKE® spray nozzle is characterised by its innovative design and sophisticated technical features. The front part of the nozzle is made of nickel-plated aluminium to minimize weight. All other parts are made of brass. At the nozzle orifice, an additional sealing ring prevents leakages. The knurled sleeve allows for a firm grip which enables safe handling even in wet conditions.
The water jet can be easily adjusted or turned off by turning the front part of the nozzle without increasing the nozzle length. Thanks to the perfect interaction between the valve spindle and the inner geometrics of nozzle and nozzle valve the WaterProfi Spray Nozzle enables a fine-tuned flow control from mist to full water jet.