- Nuevos productos
- Tecnología de termoregulación
- Industria de la construcción
- Acoplamientos de garras
- Claw Couplings Standard Version DIN 3489
- Claw Couplings Swivelling DIN 3489
- Claw Couplings MODY-Safety-Screwing Couplings DIN 3238
- Claw Couplings with Brass Seal
- Claw Couplings with Bore for Safety-Clips
- Claw Couplings Left-Closing and Coloured
- Claw Couplings made of Hardened Steel
- [Translate to Spanisch:] Klauenkupplungen aus Messing MS 58 gepresst
- Claw Couplings US-Version with Bore for Safety-Clips
- Claw Couplings US-Version with Bore for Safety-Clips - MODY-Safety-Screwing Couplings
- Conexiones roscadas completas
- Acoplamientos y conectores de mortero
- Acoplamientos de chorro de arena
- Abrazaderas para mangueras
- Válvulas de bola y válvulas de extrangulación
- Acoplamientos de garras
- Industria de la procesos
- Aplicación de Agua
The LÜDECKE claw coupling is the system which is applied worldwide for compressed air supply in construction and industry.
Malleable cast iron is the only material we use in this manufacturing process (exception: stainless steel for critical media). Due to its heat treatment, this cast material guarantees the required elasticity especially for thin walled parts and is the mandatory material according to DIN 3489 and DIN 3238.
The LÜDECKE claw coupling range consists of different versions and offers numerous application possibilities.
- High-quality materials
- Very robust and durable
- Simple and fast handling
- Identical coupling head: connection versions and sealing systems can be connected with each other
- Maximum bore for maximum flow
- Increased safety with MODY-Safety-Screwing-Couplings and claw couplings with safety collar
- Different connection and thread types
The Coupling Concept: Simply Brilliant
Push the two couplings together at 180° degrees opposite to each other until the seal faces touch. Afterwards, rotate one coupling half as far as it will go into the opposite direction of the other - the couplings lock into place.
To disconnect, push the coupling and the counterpart together in axial direction. Afterwards, turn one coupling half as far as possible in the opposite direction as you would do when connecting and remove it from the counterpart.
Operator and machine safety is always our top priority. This is why we offer our claw couplings with two safety functions.
MODY-Safety-Screwing Coupling DIN 3238
To ensure a perfect connection, we recommend to take the MODY-safety-screwing coupling. It has a locking nut which is tightened manually and prevents the coupling halves from loosening.
In general, we recommend to always choose a classic claw coupling with a MODY-safety-screwing coupling. This connection is absolutely safe, easy to connect and 100 % leakage-proof.
Claw Couplings with Safety Collar
Many LÜDECKE claw couplings are available with an optional safety collar. Special hose clamps allow for a reliable and technically correct assembly of the hose to the coupling. The hose clamps have safety claws which hook firmly into the safety collar.
This prevents unintended slipping or loosening of the hose. The safety claws also ensure that the hose clamps are attached to the hose stems with the correct spacing - incorrect installation can be eliminated.