- Tecnología de termoregulación
- Industria de la construcción
- Industria de la procesos
- Acoplamientos rápidos libre de goteo
- Acoplamientos de conexión rápida
- Acoplamientos y accesorios de conexión rápida para aplicaciones de limpieza
- Acoplamientos de garra
- Racores químicos e industriales
- Racores para equipos de nieve artificial
- WaterProfi – Acoplamientos de conexión rápida
- Abrazaderas para mangueras
- Aplicación de Agua
A first-class and reliable snow pump installation is characterised by perfectly functioning components which easily withstand extreme conditions (e.g. ice, snow, sun, large temperature fluctuations).
The SnowMaster by LÜDECKE® series is a high-quality and extremely robust coupling system - adapted to these demanding areas of application. The products are TÜV accredited with regard to all safety-relevant features and undergo strict internal quality tests on a regular basis.
Using the SnowMaster fittings guarantees safe and reliable use of snow machines and outstanding operational safety.
- High-quality stainless steel 1.4401 or steel zinc-plated
- Robust, reliable, absolutely leakage-proof and durable
- Simple and easy handling
- Best flow rates, due to maximum bore
- Hose barb profiles are customised to the hose types used and optimised for the different assembly methods
The SnowMaster coupling system is based on the Kamlok system. However, it has a considerably reinforced housing including lever mounts, stainless steel investment casting handles with riveted high-pressure pins and a practical handle securing. The system is precisely designed for common hoses and assembly methods.
High-Pressure Quick Couplings
These special couplings are particularly suited for snow and pump machines, tunnelling, conveyor technology or other high-pressure applications with liquids.
The investment casted handle with high-pressure pin (crimped on both sides) ensures a safe connection between male and female part. The handle securing with robust cord made of stainless steel and safety clip prevent the handle from accidental opening.
The first-class SnowMaster drain adapters made of stainless steel allow for automatic drainage of the lines when turning off the plant or reducing the pressure to avoid frost damages in the plant and hose lines.